Information for GPs
For patients requiring rapid and urgent admission, please call our Emergency Department on the dedicated GP Hotline 8882 8784, available 24 hours and seven days.
The Norwest Specialist Directory is available for General Practitioners who live and work in Sydney’s Norwest. Our Specialist Directory includes names, addresses and phone numbers of consultant specialists accredited at Norwest Private.
For an updated copy of our specialist directory, please click here.
For further information about accredited CPD activities and sponsorship, please contact:
Business Development Manager
Phone: 0418 809 424
Fax: 02 8882 8883
Norwest Private Hospital publishes regular GP newsletters. If you are a GP in our local area and would like to be placed on our emailing list, please contact Suzie Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Education - On Demand Webinar
In addition to RACGP CPD accredited live events, Norwest Private Hospital is pleased to offer a series of online educational webinars that General Practitioners can access at their convenience. To complete an activity, please register by clicking the link below.
You will receive your login details via an email from praxhub within 1 working day.
Once you are able to log in, please:
- Select CPD/CME option
- Select ‘Healthscope’ (~5th down the list) to join other healthcare professionals in groups and follow Healthscope to access education from Norwest Private & The Hills Private Hospitals
- Receive notifications to stay up to date on the newest education and latest industry trends
- Approach to Chest Pain (3 CPD points)
- Management of Patients with Atrial Fibrillation (2 CPD points)
- Back Pain Red Flags (3 CPD points)
For further information on our GP engagement program, please contact:
Suzie Ellis – Norwest Private Hospital Business Development Manager
M: 0418 809 424 | E: email@example.com