Information for GPs
For patients requiring rapid and urgent admission, please call our Emergency Department on the dedicated GP Hotline 8882 8784 available 24 hours and 7 days.
Upcoming GP events
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Quality Assurance and Continuing Professional Development Program (QA & CPD) includes the promotion of GP participation in effective and efficient quality assurance and continuing professional development by encouraging and identifying high quality activities for GPs.
Healthscope has achieved both Endorsed Provider (Category 2) and Accredited Provider (Category 1) status with the RACGP.
Our dedicated continuation of education programs assist general practitioners to fulfil their accreditation criteria set out by the RACGP.
Event Aim:After attending this event, GPs will be able to:
- Outline screening, monitoring and follow-up care for patients presenting with arterial stenosis.
- Determine if vascular ultrasound results are significant and require follow-up or are not clinically significant.
- Recognize if arterial scans show significant evidence of stenosis.
- Discuss and describe new treatment modalities for the treatment of peripheral vascular disease and their place in management and treatment.
- Recognize options available for dressings and recommendations for ulcers.
Wednesday 23rd May
Norwest Private Hospital (Conference Room – Ground Floor)
Speakers:Dr Tom Daly – Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
Dr Daniel Minh Le Nguyen - Vascular and Endovascular Surgeon
Loren Halsey - Nurse Educator, The Hills Private Hospital
Points:This activity has been approved by the RACGP for 4 CPD Points. Activity Number # 126845
For further information about Category 1 & 2 activities and sponsorship please contact:
0418 809 424